You can purchase all of our uniform from PMG Schoolwear, 393-395 Hook Road, Chessington, KT9 1EL. ( www.pmgschoolwear.co.uk ) or from any other high street stores. However items with the school logo are only available from PMG Schoolwear.
- Bottle green sweatshirt or cardigan (with school logo) and white collared poloshirt
- Bottle green V-necked pullover or cardigan (with school logo), white polo shirt.
- Grey trousers or skirt. (Green/white checked dress – optional for warmer weather)
- Grey or white socks; grey or black tights
- Black sensible shoes (i.e. not too high and no sling backs or boots). Also no trainers during the day please!
- School Fleece with logo (optional, and as outside wear only)
- Plain coat for colder weather (no ‘hoodies’)
Other than plain stud earrings children should not wear jewellery to school. This is for health and safety reasons as well as to prevent loss. On PE days earrings must not be worn at all. If your child cannot remove their earrings, they will be given tape to cover them.
Clothes and shoes worn to school should be practical and comfortable for school activities - please see the uniform list.
- Green Shorts
- Yellow or white plain t shirt
- Black plimsolls or trainers
- White or grey socks
- Grey jogging suit (optional)
We recommend that PE kit is left in school for each half-term.
Please also make sure that all clothing is clearly marked with your child's name. This will ensure that all lost items will be returned. Please use sew-on or iron-on labels rather than pen which fades in the wash.